When it comes to Email AutoResponders, you have a lot of choices. So many in fact that it can be hard to choose. Here, I will go over the features of 5 popular email autoresponders for you to review.
Founded by entrepreneur Tom Kulzer in 1998, AWeber, a robust and modern autoresponder program helps to send the subscribers, the same series of messages.
For the last 15 years, the company grew to include more than 100 new employees and expanded to over a 71,000 square foot facility.
AWeber autoresponder has a user-friendly and well-explained user interface which makes it the most popular tool for designing and sending e-newsletters.
Here are some of the benefits, which make Aweber unique and popular among the users:
Aweber Pricing and Key Features:
• Aweber is significantly cheaper than roughly every autoresponder in the market with only $19 per month for hosting and emailing up to 500 subscribers.
• A wide range of responsive email designs and approximately 700 templates to choose from.
• Blog to-email functionality
• Ability to import the host database and integration with third-party applications.
• Marketing automation, an email marketing solution in which emails are sent according to user actions such as site visits, online purchases, links open, etc.
Getresponse is one of the most popular tools for designing and sending HTML e-newsletter which allows a host to automate the emails to the subscribers by using autoresponder’s tools.
A user can check, view and analyze the emails related to marketing campaigns such as open rates, click through and forwards, etc.
GetResponse Pricing and Key Features:
• Monthly plans up to 1000 subscribers will cost around $15 Email, $49 Pro and $165 Max.
• A wide range of templates with autoresponder functionality.
• Blog/RSS to-email functionality
• Social media sharing tool
• Responsive email testing with split testing etc.
Created by The Rocket Science Group in 2001, MailChimp, a cloud-based email management service, founded by Ben Chestnut, Mark Armstrong and Dan Kurzius.
MailChimp is a very powerful brand in the Email Service Provider (ESP) market.
The company’s free user license is inarguably the best around, but the paid features give a customer wide range of options such as spam filter diagnostics, autoresponder and list segmentation by time zone to name a few.
A tool for social media integration and sharing is the main cause of its users ranging from all over the world.
MailChimp deals with approximately 5 billion outgoing emails every month.
MailChimp Pricing and Key Features:
• Up to 2000 subscribers and up to 12000 emails per month can be send using MailChimp’s free plan.
• The paid plan is from $25-$440 which includes all the premium features such as email client testing, social Pro, spam filter diagnostic and autoresponder.
• Pro-Marketing Add on is the most advanced marketing feature provided by MailChimp, which can be purchased by adding $199 to the existing plan for eight variant testing and priority support.
Constant Contact has been competing in the game of email marketing tools since 1995 and is becoming one of the most widely used tools with 650,000 satisfied customers.
What makes constant Contact special from its competitors is their event management tools, campaigns, and surveys in addition to recurring newsletter and automation.
Constant Contact Pricing and Key Features:
• Upon completion of 60 days trial period, Constant Contact can be purchased from $20 per month.
• A free trial gives access to all the features but emails can be sent to only 100 subscribers.
• Autoresponder added by Constant Contact triggers by signups, anniversaries and birthdays.
• Allows 2 GB storage of image library with up to maximum size of 5 MB.
• There is also 30 days money back guarantee which makes Constant contact one of the best around.
Drip, another email marketing automation tool, also incorporates 3rd party tools such as the java-script library, events, and visual workflow editor tools.
The basic plan, starting from $49 which sends unlimited emails to up to 2500 subscribers also has complementary chat and email support 24/7.
Drip dynamically generates subscriber records, personalizes website content depending on the visitor searched earlier.
Drip Pricing and Key Features:
• The plan for the premium services of Drip starts from $1 for a trial.
• Liquid templating that allows the user to incorporate conditional blocks and custom attributes.
• Custom fields are very much flexible with Drip.
• Visual workflow editor tools which help the user to set up complicated rule set from email campaigns and creates branching logical flow charts.
Resources and Links: